• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Frank Z

Hypoid

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
My transactions with Frank have always been above-board and fair.

The price is the price: If I can't swing that, I don't ask.

In my communication with him, he always strives to give accurate and correct information about the item(s) in question. When I pick up the items I do want, he takes the time to go over them with me. Meeting up with Frank has always been a pleasant experience.

If you happen to read a thread where someone is having trouble with something they purchased from Frank, and he offers to buy it back, it is not an act, IT'S THE REAL DEAL!!!

Frank is conscientious to a fault and I'd purchase from him again.

I've done multiple transactions with frankz. Both buying and selling.
All items were purchased in the condition and time frame frank said they would be. He thoroughly explains what I was recieving and there were no doubts.
When selling something to frank he is easy to deal with and always has cash waiting.
I would suggest frank and his products to anyone looking to buy :thumbup:

I've done multiple transactions with frankz. Both buying and selling.
All items were purchased in the condition and time frame frank said they would be. He thoroughly explains what I was recieving and there were no doubts.
When selling something to frank he is easy to deal with and always has cash waiting.
I would suggest frank and his products to anyone looking to buy :thumbup:
X100:worship:

Yeah, Frank is Da Man. He makes great products, and stands behind his craftsmanship, and even helps with the install.

He will even sneak around behind your back with your wife...Uh...wait that came out wrong, I meant to say that he is a sneaky bastig that will help your wife surprise you with that perfect Christmas gift.:D

All my business with Frank has been very good! The last deal we spent several hours mounting a bumper on my Heep that was custom to his rig.......that was fun but we got the job done!! :cheers:

Just Picked up my Sliderz from Frank today, they are EXACTLY what I was looking for, and very well made. I was originally going to go with Ohana and then was told that Franks Sliderz are built beefier, so I decided to give him a go, and i'm very glad I did. VERY nice guy as well. Thanks again Frank! :cheers:

I was originally going to go with Ohana and then was told that Franks Sliderz are built beefier, so I decided to give him a go, and i'm very glad I did.

You're welcome Frank........... :D

I was over at Franks today while he was finishin those for ya... glad you went with him. He makes awesome stuff.

I did some business with FrankZ this last weekend. Picked up some sliderz from him. I'm extremely happy with these and would def recommend them to anyone. He also had them within a few days of me askin !

Frank is a great guy, and makes some stout stuff. He was also kind enough to help me out with the install. I hope to have him do some more work for me down the road.

The thread speaks for itself - Great guy, Good dude to do business with, and appreciated the help he gave me ! I'll post some pics up in the forum later.

mrloveland

Thanks for the good deal on the gears. Givin justin some cash when he gets back from nebraska this week. and the carrier i got is pretty much the same compared to the one that was in the box!

Stand 'em up side by side and measure this dimension.
20kdcfm.jpg

The carrier I sent will have a smaller measurement than a 3.55 and down carrier.

Back