• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

93 Cherokee Country Parts

SFW516

NAXJA Forum User
I figured this is probably the best place to post this, and if this is not appropriate for this forum please let me know. I got this Jeep that has been in a accident and suffered some damage to the drive line front drive shaft and front drivers side. So it had a lift on it so I took all the lift parts off. Now I am trying to get rid of whatever is left. I got a good rear axle and alot of good interior and body parts.

So I am wondering if there is anyone in the area that might be interested in some parts off this thing. I am not interested in making alot of money off this thing. I just thought if it could be helpful to someone great and if not its probably just going to the junkyard since I can't figure out anything else to do with it. Right now its in my driveway. Anyone interested can PM me and I'll give you my info and such.

All doors should be good except for the drivers side possibly. Pictures is a good idea. Here is how it sits now:

picture001od.jpg

picture002fs.jpg

url%5D

If it has a good ac compressor then I know that Contempt Apparel is in need of one pretty quick.

Leep
providing i can get this engine and its good and running ill give contempt apparel my ac compressor bracket...

providing i can get this engine and its good and running ill give contempt apparel my ac compressor bracket...

You have not got a motor yet ? what are you waiting on.

I may have a lead on a complete engine from a TJ that needs rebuilding.

I am trying to get price details now.

Leep

You have not got a motor yet ? what are you waiting on.

I may have a lead on a complete engine from a TJ that needs rebuilding.

I am trying to get price details now.

Leep
i have it all apart. crap keeps coming up with money issues. i just need something to throw in. im just tired of it. i just want to throw in a running motor and have my original one be slowly built...

Ok the engine is good and I believe the AC compressor is good as well, the compressor is the R12 variety though. The only thing with the engine I believe is there is a hole in the oil pan i believe because of the accident. It does have over 200,000 miles I think, probably needs rebuild. You are welcome to come over and take a look if you like.

Kind of messy inside but here are some shots. The seats are in good shape only thing is they are pretty stained up as you can see.

picture001lv.jpg

picture002mf.jpg

And the compressor is the 709T. I am pretty sure the AC worked fine before wreck.

Last edited:
hey man sorry to see your wrecked xj....

is the drivers mirrior the break away one? Im liooking for a manual mirror that isnt break away.

Also the tires stitting kinda in the bushes... what those from?!

Well I am going to have to ship this thing off the the junkyard to get it out of my driveway. So if anyone is still interested in anything off this thing chime in. I am not going to charge much for anything. Just want to get rid of it and if it helps someone in the process all the better.

go get these parts guys! i just left after picking up the throttle body ;) trans is in good shape, but the tcase is blown apart, the whole outside case of it is gone. its got power doors in good shape, interior is in great shape that one seat is just a little stained up but physically its in great shape. the front end is pushed almost up to the motor but not touching it, so the engine is probably fine.

go get it!

Thanks GrimmJeeper for the recommendation, and I hope that throttle body works out for you. The only thing about this Jeep is it does have a fair amount of miles on it 230 some thousand. But lots of good body and interior parts.

its 3am and the gas tank is already in and i have fired the jeep back up! :) thnx again for the sale. I too will lend a hand when its time to lift the other one.

Back