• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Exhaust Manifold Question

Well the renix has the EGR. so you would have to plug it.
The Renix will also have the O2 sensor bung in the manifold so you will have to plug one of those aswell.

I know using a mid 90's to a mid 90's head with a 99intake requires some shaving.

This is probably better off in the OEM forum

I'd look that manifold over pretty carefully before using it. The early manifolds were just a prone to cracking as the late ones. The problem was never solved until they went to the 2 piece manifold around '00.

I'd look that manifold over pretty carefully before using it. The early manifolds were just a prone to cracking as the late ones. The problem was never solved until they went to the 2 piece manifold around '00.

Its brand new in the box....found it on the back shelf at the dealership where I work.

Plug those holes in some way and it should work. I welded a small steel circle over the EGR hole on an aftermarket Renix header to use it on a '93. You probably want to use a 99 gasket.

Back