• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tow Hooks with C-Rock brace

menos

NAXJA Forum User
What are the options for front tow hooks that would mount up properly with the C-Rok steering brace on?
Most of the tow hook brackets I've come across wrap around the bottom of the frame to tie into the swaybar mounting holes. That wouldn't work with the C-Rok brace since that already does that.

c4x4 and stock tow hook brackets don't do that. they just bolt to the 3 stock bumper bolts and then one open hole in the frame father back.

Thats the info I needed. The C4x4 setup looks like it would work. Plus they are just down the road from me. I might have to give them a call and pick a set up.

Thanks

Thats the info I needed. The C4x4 setup looks like it would work. Plus they are just down the road from me. I might have to give them a call and pick a set up.

Thanks

That's similar to what I did. I bought a custom bumper that has a mounting bracket that doubles as a steering box brace. I just installed the brackets over it.

It's hard to see them because they are tucked up under there, but I was able re-use some of the bolts.

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

I completely forgot about those hooks you told me about. I already went and got a set from C4x4 and installed them last night.

Note. If you have the c-rok brace (or any other) the bolts that came with the C4x4 kit will not work. They are not quite long enough to go through all the layers. Some new bolts from my bin and some judicial application of some 5lb persuasion to get everything to line up and they are installed.

Back