• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a wide chain for a NP231

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
I am rebuilding my NP231 and have the sprockets for a wide chain, but no wide chain. Anybody have a part number or vehicle where it is used? Or better yet a cheap place to get one?

Thanks;

I tried another search and came up with a TS-HV-022 part number. The cheapest I have found is $100 plus shipping.

Last edited:
I got lucky and found a couple of numbers Cloyes CT10022. I can get for $105 shipped. Now that I have the number, I will see if anybody carries it locally that doesn't want my first born.

I am rebuilding my NP231 and have the sprockets for a wide chain, but no wide chain. Anybody have a part number or vehicle where it is used? Or better yet a cheap place to get one?.

My 97 Dakota had a NP231HD. It had a wide chain.

It might also be worth a call to JB Conversions.

Does anyone know what width the two chains are. I've got a stock np231 and need a replacement chain. There are a few different widths that I've found though, the smallest being 1.125. Is this the correct width for my Tcase or is mine narrower?
Thanks, and sorry for dragging up this old thread, but figured it was better than starting a new one.

Back