• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

where to buy RK 3 link upgrade

98CherokeeSport

NAXJA Forum User
i have been researching the rockkrawler 3 link longarm upgrade and want to buy the kit. i have heard the cheapest place to buy it was through DC4WD.com but they are closed. where is the cheapest place to buy this?

I got mine from desertfab.com. It was listed at $600. Cheapest I could find. It took a little bit to get it but I got it. My biggest problem though was that they listed it for $600, then when I ordered it and didn;t get any sort of confirmation by e-mail or anything, I called. He said oh, yeah, um, RK raised the prices on me, and I just didn't get it updated on the site. We're looking at $650 after shipping right now...RK raised the price to $700, could you give me just an extra $50? It was still a good deal, tied for cheapest price I'd seen, but irritating that it wasn't the advertised price. He did cover the cost of shipping as a compromise.

EDIT: And now he's got it listed for $650. Now I'm wondering if he fudged the price for me, and said $700 when it was actually $650, just to make me think he was eating the shipping? Hmm....It's been about 5 months so it's possible it went back down, you decide if you want to go with them. There used to be a NAXJA member working there, but he wasn't working there anymore when I got there...
http://www.desertfab.com/shopping/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=524

Back