• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 xj 1,000.00

scottsxj

NAXJA Forum User
i have run out of time, space and patience. Im selling my project. Its a 96 with 98,000 miles on it. The motor is out of a 98, i have the reciepts for it. It has an automatic tranny, which doesnt work. (the reason im selling it) It has a three rustys lift and stock tires. Axle wise it has the hp dana 30 and a dana 35 in the rear with the factory limited slip. It also has the NP231 t-case. It has a gas tank skid on it, and i will also include in the sale a transfer case skid and front skid plate. It is white with a tan interior, it is lacking carpet because i ripped it out, cause it stank soooo bad. There is little to no rust on the floor. The fenders were trimmed by the previous owner and they could stand to te cleaned up some. There is no front bumper but if that makes or breaks the sale i will get one from the junk yard. I will have some pictures posted of it tommorrow or sunday when i get a chance. Or if you would like to come by and look at it just let me know. 804-239-7574. Im located in richmond va. Thanks

scott

that link doesnt work so here you go
PIX__320.jpg

PIX__319.jpg

PIX__317.jpg

PIX__316.jpg

Back