• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is coming the farthest distance?

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
OK, we tend to do this every year.

Who is coming from the farthest distance?

Who is driving the farthest distance in their rig?

Who is towing the farthest distance?

Who is bringing the biggest crowd?

Oh and I forgot......who is bringing the good beer?

I don't think Vince is bringing a rig.

Everett Wa to Chico CA picking up my old man and his rig/trailer then off to Moab
1604.76 miles One Way
3209 both ways :puke:

i wont win. will be enroute from phoenix az

Havent heard from him so that I can ask...., but in years past he has had the European XJ shipped here......
Sadly, my home was flooded just before I needed to ship our Jeeps over. After clearing up the mess I had no available time to get the Jeeps through all the regulatory stuff and on the ship.

Rachel is in Australia visiting her brother so this year I'm bringing my Dad instead and we will be renting a Jeep.

I'm traveling 0 miles. Not going this Year.:( Hopefully i can make it next year! 2000+ miles will be a long haul!

The little woman & I are flatbed towing 1000 miles one way from BC Canada.

Nope, My dad might still go so I'm waiting on confirmation for my order I'll let you know today. sorry

Will there be a 'who hitch hikes' the furthest distance catagory?

:D

I vote yes, as long as the person has no pick up plans and gets out there with his thumb & no money is involved.

Back