• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project?

hollywood32

NAXJA Forum User
Fire Department surplus.

Deuce.jpg

I want this, I don't have any thing I could actually do with it but I still want it.

AS I WAS driving through big bear w/ my father, i was tellin him how i just dont 'get' the whole military surplus thing....

that being said, i can somewhat understand the mogs and stuff, but why would ANYONE want this hunk of crap?

please explain, if you can! i mean no offense, just dont understand it.

AS I WAS driving through big bear w/ my father, i was tellin him how i just dont 'get' the whole military surplus thing....

that being said, i can somewhat understand the mogs and stuff, but why would ANYONE want this hunk of crap?

Well, If you're gonna have delusion of adequacy, I say go for the really big ones. Besides it's kinda like a jeep, thats been thru the chinese olympic program.

These vehicles are flex fuel, you can burn just about anything in them, they can wheel pretty damn good with some lockers, they can tow an ungodly amount of weight, and, most important of all, they have an extremely loud horn!

SHoot, I look at it and say, water truck. Around here you can make a little money on the side filling your truck at the water district fill station and delivering it to people. People like me on a well (there;s a lot of us out in this area) who want to fill a pool, have a storage tank whatever, but don't want to burn up their well pump filling it...You can make 80 bucks a load or so.

A guy I knew had one that he would take to the dunes down in Texas.

Had the troop transport back, put a huge stereo in it and a stripper pole

The thing attracted bro-ho's like no other.

i think you should buy it.

Back