• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wrench Party?

Philprof

NAXJA Forum User
I've been under the radar for a while now, culling good info from this site and applying it as needed. Now I'm at an impasse regarding my DW issues :helpme:(see "sick of death wobble" thread) and have some related items I want to install. I need your help and I think it would be a good time to meet some of you who have been so helpful, perhaps in ways you may not realize.

That being said, I would like to throw a wrench party. This might be a problem at my place because it is grade A+ suck for working on anything. And it may go easier if someone had a lift and garage they could lend to the program.

I'll bring the beef and beer if someone has a grill. Oh, and I'll bring the jeep and parts too ;)

I have mid level socket set and a few specialty tools for the project, but not much else. I have some skill with a wrench; I have lifted or relifted my rig three times now--beyond that, I could make a mess of things

List of Items:

UCAs incl. bushing replacement
ball joints/hubs/unit bearings? (possible)
extra coil spacers
RC drop brackets
JCR winch bumper and rock rails
Detours Tailbone (if it arrives in time)

If this is something people would be interested in, let me know. If it's a waste of time, I may just take it to T&J and have them do it.

Cheers,

Adam

Back