• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need parts train from LA or north OC area down to mission viejo

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
someone please get this god damn driveshaft out of my house and take it back down to the jeep being parted out in MV. due to a miscommunication i took it home with me. :rolleyes:

it needs to go back and i dont have time to drive an hour each way, if someone could take it back for me that would be great.
:cheers:

i forgot to mention this needs to happen ASAP. i can meet someone as far as costa mesa, i dont have time to make it much farther than that.

I might be able to meet you and handle this crap man. Lemme know what day and I'll run down and snag it from you.

Just can't do it Monday.

Mike, if I the guy parting out the Jeep gets back to me about the doors I'll be heading down there to pick them up and could pick up the driveshaft since you're on my way. It probably won't be until Thursday or Friday (maybe the weekend), but if you still have it by then for some reason I'll let you know.

Mike,

I can help you out! I should have my Jeep on the road tonight!

Give me a call tomorrow afternoon. I can probably meet you Tues around lunch (after your class). I work in Irvine and live in Lake Forest, right next to Mission Viejo.

rob that would really help me out, and save Dean a trip way out of his way just to do me a favor. my school is off the harbor exit of the 405. i should be out of class around 11, and can meet you anywhere in the area after that. thanks for the offer, i appreciate it immensely.

rob that would really help me out, and save Dean a trip way out of his way just to do me a favor. my school is off the harbor exit of the 405. i should be out of class around 11, and can meet you anywhere in the area after that. thanks for the offer, i appreciate it immensely.

No problem. I can't take lunch that early, but we will talk tomorrow about the details.

Back