• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

would this work for an electric fan conversion?

I use the fan in the second link. I made a small shroud to block the exposed portion of the fan, although I ran it as-is for a while. Seems to do just fine.

I have been around and around with electric fans and I can assure you any fan you can buy for $25 will fail you when you need it most. I had a Hayden fan nearly set my rig on fire. You can't afford to skimp on a fan. I suggest you look at Spal fans or the ffdynamics triple threat fan kit. I am currently using the triple threat fan kit and it works very well. As for the fan you linked, I don't believe for a second that any fan that only draws 7 amps can move 2100 CFM of air. Do not buy any fan made in China!!!!!! I have been there and I can assure you that if you want a fan you can rely on it will cost you a good bit more than your standard parts store fans.

I have been around and around with electric fans and I can assure you any fan you can buy for $25 will fail you when you need it most. -------- I don't believe for a second that any fan that only draws 7 amps can move 2100 CFM of air. Do not buy any fan made in China!!!!!! I have been there and I can assure you that if you want a fan you can rely on it will cost you a good bit more than your standard parts store fans.

I completely agree. I've had several fans on different cars and I can asure you that in the long run these fans will not take care of buisnes when you need it.

Back