• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It's time for me to move on.

fiyerbirdie

NAXJA Forum User
I'm leaving the active duty Corps and going home. I had a great time with you guys the small handful of times I did get out. Big Thank You to those guys who taught me a thing or two, hooked me up with a great deal, or just bullshat at a campsite or M+G. There are some really cool people here. If anyone comes to SLC Utah and needs a 3.2% beer, I'll buy.

Cheers to my SoCal friends.

i think i only met you once at the xmas party a couple years back, but it was good to know ya. best of luck to ya :cheers:

Dumb a** XXXXing Marine....
NOBODY moves to Salt Lake after they leave the Marines.
You won't survive....

:D

Good luck *(and remember, you will be much closer to Moab!)

Tim, glad you enjoyed your time here. I hope we will be able to stay in touch and wheel again sometime. Maybe I will someday make a trip to moab. Good luck brother! Hooah!

One less XJ out here in 29 Palms. Or at least, one less that actually gets wheeled. First Cory moved out to Perris (right?), now you're movin to SLC...Soon I'll be able to claim the best XJ in 29 Palms! Cuz there'll be none left. :D

Back