• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lets Get another GWNF run soon

88XJScott

NAXJA Forum User
I haven't been wheelinin forever. Lets get another ride goin sometime in the middle of Feburary or something. I was comin back from my visit to VMI and I saw a train of like 6 Wranglers headin back towards GWNF and it made me want to go so bad.

My Jeep is working again, so I could probably come on down.

I wish I could go, but since I am getting ready to goto Idaho for 9 months, I can't go.

That was a good time! let's do it again, throw out some dates

David

How bout we go down for a Feb 15-16th run? We could do a little campin, or snow wheelin. Depends on the weather. Who can go on the 15 or the 16, you don't have to go both days...

Unfortunately I'm busy both of those days...not to mention that the Daytona 500 is on the 16th :lol:
Skorpyo

That weekend is no good for me... Jen will be home for the first time since the holidays, so I'm sure she will wanna just stick around the ol' homestead.

Just a word of caution, stock or nearly stock XJ's could have some difficulty with the river crossings out there right now. Second Mountain and Kephardt are good of course, but the water level on Rawley Springs and the Salt Shack Trail is a tad on the ridiculous side.

A friend of mine drowned his XJ on the Salt Shack trail, nearly killing it. (It had to be tow strapped out, and tow-trucked home) And another friend of mine, on the Rawley Springs crossing, had water 1/3 of the way up the doors of his XJ with 6" of lift. The snow was melting rapidly the day we were there, and that probably had something to do with it. I just know that drowning XJ's doesn't make for a fun day, so I thought I'd give you all the heads up.

[b:67d6ec7c41]EDIT[/b:67d6ec7c41] - Had some friends go out there this past weekend, and they said the water levels had dropped a lot. 8)

Back