• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee Stock Suspension Components

landmark

NAXJA Forum User
I recently added a lift to my Cherokee, so I have some stock suspension parts to sell. Here's what I've got:

Rear Leaf Springs - $70.00 for the pair
Approximately 80,000 miles on them, never used for towing. Not sagging or tired. I can provide a picture of the jeep with these springs on to see how they sit.

Front Coil Springs - $30.00 for the pair
Same condition as leaf springs.

Lower Control Arms - $25.00 for the pair
Bushings are just beginning to crack, but still very usable.

Rear Driveshaft - $75.00

Rear Anti-Sway Bar and End Links - $30.00

Not satisfied? Send me your best offer and I will consider it. You pay actual shipping cost via US ground mail, or feel free to pick up in Littleton, CO.
DSCN0409.jpg

*xj-man* said:
good luck, i just gave my stuff away for free.
You could probably sell everything but the Rear sway bar but they would all have to go really cheap. Everyone takes out the rear swaybar, Unless you can find someone with a stock Xj Upcountry ( they did not come with a rear sway bar) that want to help the swaying issue and does really plan to use it offroad thats your only shot.... But hey i sould mine for 13 dollars a few months ago so i guess its possible

Update:

I recently added a lift to my Cherokee, so I have some stock suspension parts to sell. Here's what I've got:

Rear Leaf Springs - $70.00 for the pair
Approximately 80,000 miles on them, never used for towing. Not sagging or tired. I can provide a picture of the jeep with these springs on to see how they sit.

Front Coil Springs - $30.00 for the pair ~~~~SOLD~~~~
Same condition as leaf springs.

Lower Control Arms - $25.00 for the pair
Bushings are just beginning to crack, but still very usable.

Rear Driveshaft - $75.00

Rear Anti-Sway Bar and End Links - $30.00

Back