• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OCD Fab

Xtrm Jeepr

NAXJA Forum User
I was looking through the new Crawl magazine and saw a short write up on a XJ on the Rubicon with OCD Fab fender flares, they looked to be a new version of tube fender flares available for the XJ??? Can anyone point me in the right direction to learn more about these flares or look at a better picture than what was in the magazine??? I did a search on here and Google and couldn't find anything. By the way there was a nice feature of Cruzin Illusion's XJ in there too!!! Thanks.

Where did you get the mag? Is it online? I can't find anything on OCD Fab either...

O.C.D. huh? Wonder if they're super particular about their work.....

You can subscribe to the mag at crawlmagazine.com. Thats what the mag said, and I think I've heard of them before and couldnt find anything when I looked before. You would think they would want to get their name out for more business???

Back