• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

There was a Thunder/rain storm in Ocotillo wells yesterday..

And of coarse i HAD to right in the middle of it , Tons and tons and rain in a fairly short amount of time. I swear shell reef had a foot of water all around it. Very badass lightning display tho. I HATE MUD WITH A PASSION!
25iu9z4.jpg

OMG, thats awesome. You should have called me, lol.

I love going in the Mud, we need to get my Jeep going dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Ocotillo mud

Mud has cost me two radiators and about 200 lbs of weight on my Jeep, which I cannot to this day shed. Fak mud.

However, it IS a lot of fun while you are in it lol. Jeep looks good 'n dirty, man! :)

I was watching the storm brewing from my house.
You could tell it was pouring!
It eventually made it out to Borrego Springs around 6pm or so.
We got some big rain drops, and a lot of dust and wind.

It came up to Ave. 62 in the valley here... then stopped... stayed on the mountains... it dumped BUCKETS !!! roads were streams... 6 hrs. of O.T. for me...:D

Curt

And of coarse i HAD to right in the middle of it , Tons and tons and rain in a fairly short amount of time. I swear shell reef had a foot of water all around it. Very badass lightning display tho. I HATE MUD WITH A PASSION!

Get one of these. It'll clean your heep right up.

imgOriginalDuster.jpg

Back