• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

One Less Communist in Obama's Administration

I knew what you are talking about, but I am on watch and have nothing better to do for another 9 hours and counting down than drool over jeep parts and read news sites. I am hoping the XO does not come in today as I also brought my wii with me...

good riddance as far as that douchbag is concerned.

Great news......Van Jones is just one of many in Washington who share his agenda, We the People need to keep the pressure on and put our elected and appointed officials on notice:

We are watching your every move......... do what we've elected to do or your gone. :eyes:

Van Jones labels himself a "community organizer", he helped form the group STORM "standing together to organize a radical movement with the goal of "mobilizing young people of color into militant direct action" see the pamphlet reclaiming revolution, basically a commie rag. According to Van Jones "If I would have been in another country, I probably would have joined some underground guerilla sect. But as it was I went to an Ivy league law school." When you surround yourself constantly with a type of people it becomes hard to tell you from that group.

He called all Republicans a$$holes.

Funny how much play this got, and his 9/11 conspiracy theory association....... yet his Commie, racist, reparations agendas seemed to not get mentioned in the main stream media until he called Republicans what many of them actually are?

We need to turn up the pressure on the czar appointments and get them under the magnifying glass too......Jones is just one, there are MANY that need to go, NOW.

Yeah, typical liberal media to use a red herring rather than report on the real issue.

Forget scrutinizing the rest of the czars....there's no need for any of them. IMO, their appointment is unconstitutional because it tips the balance of power.

I just thought it proved how dumb the POTUS is because he needs a special "advisor" to explain every detail of what goes on in America to him. Can't think or make decisions on his own?

Oh wait....he is a politician....nevermind! Status quo....

/facepalm

"Now that Jones has resigned, we need to follow through with two critical policy victories.

First, stop cap-and-trade, which could send these green groups trillions, and second repeal the unspent portion of the stimulus bill, which stands to give them billions.

The Van Jones affair is, as President Obama likes to say, a "teachable moment," and we need to put not just him but the whole corrupt "green jobs" concept outside the bounds of the political mainstream."

More about Van Jones and Obama's panel of Czars exposed here.......watch the vid. http://www.philkerpen.com/

Back