• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocker Pannels

AdidasCJ

NAXJA Forum User
Tonight i was sitting around just looking at my XJ.... thinking what can i do with what i have! Then i came across the thread were people were doing there rocker pannels... SOOOOOO You can imagen what i did! I had about a half a gallon can of the Rustoleum bedliner stuff left over from doing the flood boards last weekend, so i went for it!

Took the rear Flares off, cleaned them up. then cleaned off the area i am doing..

0905092108.jpg

Tapped her off, I hope i got this to fallow the body line. I think i did!

0905092218.jpg

In process

0905092320.jpg

Tommarrow morning i will put another coat and get some day time pictures.

004-4.jpg

Did mine over a year ago. Still working fine

I used a can of the duplicolor spray on 3 years ago. It still looks as nice as the day I did it. I've seen a lot of truckbed coatings get dirty and loose their gloss, but this $10 can didnt!

tr250aer1.jpg

Hey, I liked it so much that I decided I will do my whole XJ!

I saw a longbed K10 I believe, completely Hurculined the other week. Not just the body but the step bars, bumpers, brush guard and everything else was.

I used a can of the duplicolor spray on 3 years ago. It still looks as nice as the day I did it. I've seen a lot of truckbed coatings get dirty and loose their gloss, but this $10 can didnt!

tr250aer1.jpg
That's the stuff I did my rear bumper and sliders with. Now I just need to mount the sliders, strip the front bumper and coat it with this stuff as well.

Back