• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where can I find emblems for my XJ??

dana44

NAXJA Forum User
Good morning!

I'm wondering where to find emblems for my 1988 Cherokee XJ Laredo on the net. I have asked my local Jeep dealer, but their prices are just rediculous as always. They want 300$ for all emblems on my car, and could not sell them separatly!. Is there anywhere out there where I can find thease things, I really want my car to look good after spending 1500$ on the paintjob. The car is my daily driver, and I hate it being not finished:mad:

Thanks in advance!
Arnt H. Andresen
Trondheim, Norway

I recently purchased emblems for my 88 XJ and the dealer was more than happy to sell me one at a time. I recommend you look at the site www.parts.com. A lot of car dealers sells parts on line at that site, they do list 88 XJ emblems, and hopefully will shop to you.

The most expensive emblems are the J E E P for the front of the vehicle. All the other emblems are very resonable, between $10 and $15 each.

Let me know if I can be of any more help.

Pick N Pull.

No doubt, dont pay that much money for a freakin EMBLEM!
I actually started a collection, cause im a dork, so when I went to the PNP today to get random parts, I picked up a few, dont remember how much they were, but its a laughable price.

I agree - U-Pulls are a good place for that kind of stuff (besides the odd 44! :) ). Just takes a little patience and a flat, sharp trowel or knife.

Not sure if Norway has such treasure troves though.

I was able to snag some nice XJ6 emblems from a wrecked Jag in the yard, and give my Sport the labels it deserves! At least you should be able to find a few of those tooling around Oslo! :D

Good luck.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

I have all of them off my 91, they are that lovely gold, since mine xj is a limited. Make me an offer!

I also have a few emblems , but exactly which ones are you looking for? I have no use for them. If I have what you want give me enough for shipping and their yours!

Back