• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vet recomendations near everett?

AIbandit

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
My dog's started limping earlier today. I looked cant see any splinters or anything. Now he won't even walk on that foot. Anyone like their vet around here? One that the animals are the priority.

Let me know.
Thanks
-Brian

there is a really good animal hospital just across the street from black angus in lynwood. I cant remember the name of it off the top of my head but they are great there.

They are off 196th and alderwood mall blvd i believe. good luck with your pooch

I called a place in Everett and they said bring him in on Tuesday... Maybe walking on 3 legs isnt as urgent as I thought it would be.

I went to one in lynnwood that seemed like $$ nazi's to me. They have to atleast pretend to like animals for me to come back.

my dog has a good leg.

Would it fit on a German Sheppard?

there is a really good animal hospital just across the street from black angus in lynwood. I cant remember the name of it off the top of my head but they are great there.

They are off 196th and alderwood mall blvd i believe. good luck with your pooch

This place is so #%$#ing expensive. I'm not kidding, while I was on a business trip muy wife had our dog looked at and later put down there and the bill was horrendous.

I very much like Sno-King Veterinary on 99 just south of 148th in Lynwood. Family run father/son business, they are excellent and not trying to make their motorhome payment off of you.

If your talking about alderwood companion that's the one I went to and ended up paying 100$ for them to shove a thermometer up a stray cats XXX and check it's ears. oh and they gave me some "free samples"

I know another really good one that parents were always happy with is the snohomish vet clinic that is just down the road from pilchuck park. They are resonably priced and caring!!

Just shoot it, bullets are cheap.

I don't consider myself an experienced Vet shopper but we have used several in the Marysville and after a few issues at several of them we are happy with Quil Ceda Veterinary Clinic (360) 659-8482. It would be a drive for you but sometimes it is worth it?

Michael

Silver Lake Animal Hospital saved my pups life and they're very nice. Maybe not cheap but at the time I didn't care.

Back