• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 Jeep XJ Cherokee lifted locked winch $6500

John in AZ

NAXJA Forum User
Well after taking this Jeep in on trade for my truck I am offering it up for sale or trade I really want TJ with Auto

Some people will probably recognize this as the Beer Jeep & it is a real nice Jeep.

2001 XJ 81000 miles Always ran synthetic since 13000 miles 4.0, Auto, 231 With SYE, D30 with lockright & Chromos in & out with aftermarket u joints & 8.25 with No slip. The lift apears to be all rubicon Express has the drop brackets & supports for the front control arms the arms are all rubicon but not adjustable tall coils & 1.75 spacers rear lift is springs with small shackles, total lift is in the 7" range ( I believe) tires are 33x12.5x15 MTRs all 5 in great shape 4 of them have been siped. The body does have a few battle scars but still looks very nice, paint is great except for the top of the roof (can't see it anyway) Interior is the Agate (charcole) & is cloth in good shape all power windows & locks work well keyless entry. Has pioneer amfmsat/cd stereo with amp & sub sounds good. Aftermarket bumpers warn in front with good working Warn x8000i not shure of the rear but it does have a reciever & is real well built.
Only thing it needs that I know of is bushings in the springs & I would like lower gears
$6500
Trades considered for either TJ with auto or a 4x4 pick up that seats 4 prefer crew cab short box.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back