• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got backed into broadside, and not a scratch

Bowhunting Jeeper

NAXJA Forum User
Sorry, no cool pics to go with the story. This chick on her cellphone backed into me today in a parking lot. I got on my horn, could see her face in her mirror the whole time, and she never looked in back one time. SLAM! CRUNCH!

I'm thinking, "you dumb Fn C_-T." Anyway, I got out to look and there wasn't even a scratch. Her bumper was somehow dented in and detached on one side.

Heres the great part. She was in a rental because she wrecked her last car a week ago. She tried to tell me she was willing to pay me cash if there was any damage because this would make her insurance go even higher bla bla bla.

B/C there was no damage, I didn't bother with it. What a dumbass. There's a reason CA just passed a law banning cellphone use while driving.

LOL wow. yeah i try to park furthest away from everyone in a parking lot.

I say next time if that happens a nice broadhead thru the cell phone might be a good thing :p

LOL wow. yeah i try to park furthest away from everyone in a parking lot.

You still have to drive past em to get out that far usually.

I was exiting a parking garage and some woman backed her white buick out into my rear tire as I was driving past. She hit me just right, the mudterrain tires grabbed her bumper and up and over I went. No damage to my jeep, tore her bumper up something feirce. And yes, she tried to blame me for not watchin where I was going despite her hitting my rear tire.

Had about 3 ppl witness it, after they came up she got real quiet. Next day I went on a weeks vacation.

I've always wondered, is that an actual measurement of something? For example "man, I gotta shit something fierce." Does that just mean you're gonna crap your pants?

i thought it meant something fierce was gunna come out, like a badger or something :dunno:

That happened to me once in a 79 Camaro. A F250 backed into me even though I was standing on the horn. I jumped out and there wasn't a scratch on it. Weird.

It's divine intervention.

Woman in a Supra did that to me as well. Then drove off. She didn't even notice! I was watching her face and honking the horn. She backed into me, and drove away at her leisure without even a flinch.

if the chick was hot, you could have accepted other forms of payment. :)

this is scary-spooky, sounds like something my daughter woulda done a few years ago - she hit so many inanimate objects it wasn't funny anymore - took out the rear end of her brand new kia comin up from SD, then 1 week later she rear-ended a jeep (who took off) - kia was taller in the back & front than the midsection

You still have to drive past em to get out that far usually.

I was exiting a parking garage and some woman backed her white buick out into my rear tire as I was driving past. She hit me just right, the mudterrain tires grabbed her bumper and up and over I went. No damage to my jeep, tore her bumper up something feirce. And yes, she tried to blame me for not watchin where I was going despite her hitting my rear tire.

Had about 3 ppl witness it, after they came up she got real quiet. Next day I went on a weeks vacation.
LOL did u just wanna flex ur jeep on a buick? :shhh:

You should have said "May I borrow your cell phone, and throw it as far as you could.

You should have said "May I borrow your cell phone, and throw it as far as you could.

I was thinking the same thing. Ask if you could see her cell phone, stomp the living crap out of it and say, "you're payment has been made... thanks and have a nice day" and drove off.

Back