• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dynomax Bullet Muffler

Cherokeekid88

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone have any input on this muffler first hand? I really like the fact that it's so compact and not considered a glasspack. I want something that is small and can take a beating or avoid getting hit for the most part. I am running a thrush welded muffler right now and I really don't like it. The only time its sounds good is when I throw it in neutral and rev it, other than that, I don't like it. These Dynomax bullet mufflers and pretty cheap ($50 with shipping) and are said to have a nice deep tone to them and that they don't sound like a glasspack. I have heard them on a few different cars and read that they are loud, which I don't mind because alot of time when I'm driving home from work, I like to have the windows down and just listen to my exhaust. (I know it sounds weird, but it kind of relaxes me)
Also, this will be a 2.5" bullet with 2.5" piping from the muffler back.
Let me know your opinions.

Back