• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moving Leaf Spring Clamps?

Cherokeekid88

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so is there anyway to move these style of clamps further down the leaf pack? I had to cut off my exhaust tip due to the fact that the clamp was hitting it and popping.
RearSprings.jpg

Sure, it either revited or bolted on. so drill a new hole further down. But since you already cut off the exhaust sounds like you solved the problem.

I want to put the exhaust back on..... I think drilling a new hole in a leaf pack isn't that great of an idea. Can I just take it off and use a different style clamp, like the ones you bend around the leaf pack?

The other style doesn't allow packs to flex.if you get rid of that rock anchor of a overload and use the next leaf down like the one in the upper packs, you can use the clamp.

Can you purchase just the clamps like the ones that come on RE packs? Those are the only things I miss about the RE leaf pack

Can you purchase just the clamps like the ones that come on RE packs? Those are the only things I miss about the RE leaf pack
We sell some a 4WP that are from pro comp they are not quiet the same, but work nice and they are cheap. There just like the ones that come in the AAL but sold as a pair. There like the ones on the top leaf pack in the picture posted above.

Ok so is there anyway to move these style of clamps further down the leaf pack? I had to cut off my exhaust tip due to the fact that the clamp was hitting it and popping.

Turn the bolt around and adjust the exhaust over,its worked on all my rigs.

BDS sells a bolt on stlye vs the rivet set up. comes with a countersunk bolt.if it doesnt sit quite flush you just use a step down bit on hole until it sitd flush with leaf..24.00 set of 4 or make ur own,pretty simple to do 1x 1/4 strap and the bolts and nuts.

Back