• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB - 97+ fender flare brackets

if you still had the brackets but maybe the bolts were broke... i could help you out but after i found out how much it costs for new brackets, i kept mine and reinstalled my flares.

good luck finding the brackets, its stupid how much the dealer charges for them.

yeah, too bad jeep isnt GM... then parts like that from the dealer would be reasonably priced.

if i remember correctly those brackets are somewhere near $500+ for front and rear... JUST THE BRACKETS! i swear i took my old ones out of the trash, drilled a hole thru them and mounted them back on with my own bolts... i actually reversed them so the carriage bolt type head was inside the fender so when i flexed it didnt rub the threads just the smooth head. honestly Rlitwin if you cant find the brackets, you would be better off going with a different set of flares all together, i'd say bushwackers but maybe the rusty's flexable flares would be better.

Back