• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front Swaybar

XJ4Christ

NAXJA Forum User
I ordered some poly bushings for my rig this weekend. I have been having issue though with it rubbing my springs. I believe that I need to get a longer or adjustable quick disconnect for it to push it back out of the way of the spring.

A friend of mine said he his sway bar did same thing even with longer length. Is this just the nature of the beast or can it be corrected with what I am wanting to do?

I have about a 3 1/2 inch lift

I ordered some poly bushings for my rig this weekend. I have been having issue though with it rubbing my springs. I believe that I need to get a longer or adjustable quick disconnect for it to push it back out of the way of the spring.

A friend of mine said he his sway bar did same thing even with longer length. Is this just the nature of the beast or can it be corrected with what I am wanting to do?

I have about a 3 1/2 inch lift
Do you have a sway bar drop bracket?

Do you have a sway bar drop bracket?

No i don't have one of those (actually never heard or thought about one lol). I will have to go look and grab one (sounds like might be a good idea) :). I will check some of the parts sites. Did you happen to have a link to one on top of your head that you are running?

If you want to come by tomorrow afternoon I will show you what I did on my DD and trail rig.

Leep

That would be cool Leep :). I will PM you.

Well I tried to leave a PM lol but said your PM's are all full up heh.

Give me a call at 488-1791. Leave me a message if i miss your call as it is my home number and wife has my cell today.. and I will call you back :).

hey man, i got a welder, so if you want to make some longer ones, or you need anything welded or whatever I have plenty of tools at my house, and your more than welcome to come and get it done!

Longer links will hold the sway up higher and out of the way of the springs.

Back