• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wed Night Free Food....

XJ4Christ

NAXJA Forum User
FREE Food and concert at my church again this Wednesday night at 7. Two local Christian Bands.

To get there go down Main St. in Hesperia to 7th turn North and go past Library to Cajon and turn East. (there is a complex of church buildings there.. ours is in back and should have a sign out "The Place."

Last couple concerts had hotdogs, soda, etc. I ended up having to BBQ heh. This one I guess has pizza so I get to rest and eat!

Come on by or let me know if you need any info or just want to let me know you want to come so I look out for you :). party1:

Ah man if i didnt have to work i would stroll by, i not a huge churchy guy but i like to suport good causes...

and free food! you got this fat guys attition! LOL

They are doing concert every first Wed. of the month, so if you are able to make it another time will look forward to seeing you :).

I am off to the concert now. If anyone happens to want to stop bye I will have my rig there and just look for the sweat stained boonie hat guy :).

Brian

Back