• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trans Supply line

sidewys xj

NAXJA Forum User
Hello I have done a couple of days of seaching now and I can not find what I am looking for. I am going to put a tranny temp gauge on my 1998 AW4 and want the hotter of the two lines the supply line ? for my temp sender. All the threads that I have read are not clear from year to year or supply or return front or back lines on the tranny. I just DONOT want to cut the wrong one

Thank you

the line to the front of the trans is output, the rear is return. i put my temp sender on the output line, i flared the lines and used a T fitting so i didn't just clamp the junk together.

this is off my 90 mj, i would assume they wouldn't switch it later down the line, it should be the same for all aw4's. are you putting a trans cooler in now to?

front is supply, rear is return

Hey Thank you so much thats all I needed is a couple of clear answers NAXJA has never let me down. Jpdocdave I have a cooler out of a explorer that I put in a couple months ago

Thanks

Back