• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train available from IE to San Diego and Visa Versa

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
So Labor day (next weekend) I'll be going down to San Diego for the weekend with the lady, I figure hell why not volunteer up a parts train for those who need it.

It needs to be small enough to fit in her civic, and it can't be filthy, if it is put it in a clean cardboard box or towel or something, I don't want grease all over her car. Obviously no 33's or anything like that haha.

I live down in PB, perhaps we could meet up someplace since I don't live too far from either of those. Where does Elias live? I need those wheel spacers bad but can't drive all the way up there.

Well I mean you can if you can work things out with him but if not its not a big deal... But it would save me a super long drive ;)

I'm heading to Chula Vista on Sat. I will leave Temecula around 11:00. If you guys need anything trained and can get it to me by then I will take it down there. Skwerly, I can get your tires up to Temecula.

Haha 34" tires are most definitely out.

Ok so I'm leaving tomorrow morning, looks like I'm not bringing an XJ back, so I guess I'm not taking chit?
Are you still gonna be able to bring the gas tank skid to Temecula? My addy is 30526 Southern Cross Rd, Temecula 92592. I will be leaving for San Diego by around 11:00.

Back