• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dreamers XJ

Smittty9785

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 90 4 dr, auto, with 4.5" lift, bumpers and rock rails. rims and 35" tires. everythign else is completly stock. i was in a car accident and am getting enough money to buy a Ferrari. but i dont want one. i want to start completly fresh on my XJ. and completly rebuild her up. new lift, rims, tires, etc... just curious on what other would do with lets say 5-10k??? and curious to know what i need to do before i go all out... thanks

well i have bumpers F&R and rails so thats the only thing i will be saving. i was looking at the TNT customs long arm upgrade. and just buying some bilstein shocks. already in the process of getting an SYE, gettimg some REAL beadlocks and not sure yet on the tires. exo cage was a deff. thing just trying to find the right person to fab one up is the hard part. winch not too sure on brade and lbs. etc. and then for the axels i wanted to get them from a early 70's F-150 HP 9" and hp44. and throw a spool in the rear and e-locker up front... am i forgetting any of the basics?

more armor? what else do i need other than bumpers F&R, rock rails and an exo cage??

skid plates? who needs them? whats a good metal i can use to fab some up? anyojne know the right tubing to use for a cage?? exo cage!

Back