• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What trail...

I love the way the mom never stops the camera. That was me in corral canyon except I didnt execute the roll over. Cage did its job.

The comments below the video say it was Tilt-a-Whirl on Flat Iron Mesa.

X2 could have been a lot worse. could have ruined the beer.

I find it hilarious that you guys think that the only reason there would be a cooler in a jeep is for beer. You think that maybe there could have been some juice packs maybe some water and food/snacks for the family?

morons.

Last edited:
The comments below the video say it was Tilt-a-Whirl on Flat Iron Mesa.

No wonder it looked familiar...

DCP_3314.jpg

I find it hilarious that you guys think that the only reason there would be a cooler in a jeep is for beer. You think that maybe there could have been some juice packs maybe some water and food/snacks for the family?

morons.

I did, though its funny everyone else was concerned with the beer factor. HAHA!

No wonder it looked familiar...

Yeah, I've done Flat Iron Mesa and the Tilt-A-Whirl, but really don't remember it that well.

I do remember that I did take the bypass for Easter Egg Hill and the big cliff drop, though. But that's only because our group got split up and we were kinda lost.

Last edited:
Back