• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Multi-day wheeling\expedition Moab Trip

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
The company I work for is going to be closed from August 29th through Sept 8th. I am thinking about a low budget wheeling/camping trip. The wife has to babysit the grand kids so I will be on my own. Anybody else want to do some exploring? I'm open as to where and when. In my younger days I would have just gone it alone but as I get older the idea of having to hike 20-30 miles if a vehicle breaks doesn't sound as much fun as it once did.

If I can get reservations, I was thinking of the White Rim trail in Moab. It is 102 miles. I might get to Moab from GJ by going over the LaSalle mountains.

Might even be interested in a passenger.

Thanks for the info. I remember seeing some of your writeups a while back and was going to get busy searching for them. You saved me a ton of time. Did we meet at McDonalds in GJ?

I was wondering. A couple of years back I was in GJ and went to McD's. I noticed a lifted XJ following me for a couple of blocks. When we stopped the guy in the XJ came over and said hi and we had a nice talk. He was from GJ, but I can't remember his name.

Back