• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1988 Ford F250 Supercab 4x4 - $1500

archangel

NAXJA Forum User
1988 Ford F250 Supercab 4x4 - $1500

I've got a 1988 Ford F250 that I simply need to sell.

The Good:
* 7.5L Ford 460 Motor
* E4A0D Transmission
* HD Rear End (Tow Package)
* Four Wheel Drive
* Good Paint - Black
* New BFG 33" AT's on MOTO Wheels (Tires have less than 2000 miles on them)
* HID Headlight's
* Good Interior, Capitan's Chairs, Super Cab, Full Bench Seat in back.
* Class III Tow Hitch with wiring for ALL types of trailer (7 Pin Round, 5 Pin Round, 4 Pin Flat)
* Truck will start and fire right up even after sitting for over a month in my yard. Would drive it anywhere tomorrow.
* Bed Liner (Plastic)
* Fiberglass Tonneau Cover
* A/C

The Bad:
* Need's new exhaust.
* Tear in drivers seat.
* Zippered sections on back of capitan's chairs have fallen down. Need's zipper's replaced.
* A/C has minor leak. You are able to charge the system but it leaks out after a week or so.

Overall, this a great truck for the price. The 460's are known for there brute strength. If you're looking for a work truck, a camping truck or an all around truck...this is a real truck...6200 lbs of all AMERICAN ford steel. I'd personally planned on keeping this truck, but I couldn't pass up an offer a friend of mine gave me on a 1987 Ford F-350 in primo condition. So now, I have two pieces of American steel in my driveway and the 1988 F250 needs a new home... Thanks for looking. Please contact me at 520.250.4711 with any questions. I live out in the northwest side of town, however, if you're serious, I'd be happy to show it to you.

James H.

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

Sold tonight!:eeks1:

Back