• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Corral canyon This sunday, Evening run

4PM??? I guess I can do that (riding biyatch, not my rig!) , but I hope we don't do one of those "midnight still on the trail" things. I gotta leave for work at 5:30 a.m.!

Well I've only done half of Bronco's Peak at night, I didn't do the backside. I did Sidewinder at evening, Gunslinger and a couple misc. trails. I don't think I'll do the connector haha. I might have trouble at the backside of BP.

He already slipped up in another thread...

I think Ted has a secret, lol
Yeah, I don't think it's such a secret these days :wierd:. Now I better quit or he'll "accidentally" shove me down a mountain at CC this next weekend!b:eyes:

Genetically ill-equipped to be a dick head. I'll be polite/demure/modest & stop there =)

Yeah I probably will, I think I got bit by the bug. I never thought I'd like rock crawling but Corral Canyon was fun. If I don't like some of the stuff I could probably just park at 4 corners and ride with someone else.

The only problem I have is wanting to keep my Jeep clean and straight. So either that means getting a spare car in case I damage my Jeep or buy another Jeep/rig to beat on, which the latter sounds better.

Back