• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obama has surrounded himself with Marxist radicals

XJEEPER

NAXJA Member # 13
NAXJA Member
This really isn't a news flash for those of us that haven't been too caught up in Fantasy Football and Michael Jackson's death to care that our Republic is being dismantled from within.

For the rest of you, here are some must-watch videos to bring you up to speed. If, after you watch them, you don't believe it......please, do your own investigation to see whether or not it is true.

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video...ww.foxnews.com/glennbeck/hijacking/index.html

as much as I don't like what's going on. I don't really pay attention to what glen beck says after this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWs12ccbOiE

I don't know what's going on with our government but neither does anyone else. We know what we are fed from the media.

I do know computers and this report was a bunch of bs trying to scare America and boost his ratings. So everything else from glen beck gets categorized the same... BS.

I don't know what's going on with our government but neither does anyone else. We know what we are fed from the media.

This is your fault, not the media. There are plenty of resources for one to find out what is going on with our government, but one has to first care about their Freedoms and second, take action to ensure that the powers that be, aren't actively taking these Freedoms from us. This requires action by every Freedom-loving US citizen.

Discount it if you will, even ignore it.......but a whole lot of info that GB and others have uncovered is dead-on accurate and 180* from what we are being told by the White House Press.

They've expose the elected and appointed officials for what they truely are and represent, both for and against our Republic. There will be attempts to discredit their claims, it's up to We the People to look at both sides and determine what is the Truth. You don't need a political or finance degree or be an expert in goverment, you simply need to practice common sense. Our Founding Fathers predicted that others would come along and attempt to change the US Gov. from a Republic to a Democracy to an Oligarchy: 1.a form of government in which all power is vested in a few persons or in a dominant class or clique; government by the few.

Obama and his APPOINTED Czars are doing just this.

You may not like the person that presents the facts, but it doesn't change their Truth.

:us:

Last edited:

Jeeze I don't frequent the political forum enough :)

This requires action by every Freedom-loving US citizen.

You may not like the person that presents the facts, but it doesn't change their Truth.

Exactly and when was the last time you took action? Who's taking action? What can I do now besides bitch about it on a forum?

I can tell you that I will protect my freedom. I fought for them. They will get my rifle when they pry it from my cold dead hands. Until then I will trust nothing but my rifle.

Edit: oh and my german sheppard

Last edited:
I too will defend my freedoms, but the problem is incremental "reasonable" laws that slowly encroach on our freedoms. Often under the premise of helping society or making a safer society.

Take this progression for example

1. The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
2. in the 1920's : but you need to have special permission to own Machine guns, short barreled long guns, explosive devices and silencers.
3. in the 1960's : all machine guns must be reported and registered by this date or they are not legal
4 in the 1980's : all machine guns manufactured after today are not legal for citizens to purchase or own
5. in the 1990's : it is now illegal to purchase or sell the following; guns with flash hiders, guns with magazine capacities greater than 10 rds, guns with bayonettes, guns with "grenade launchers".

We regained ground for once when bush let the "assault weapons ban" expire, but look at how far they've come already. President Obama said on his white house home page that he supported the reinstitution of the assault weapons ban, and can be quoted as saying that he thinks it is a "scandal" that Bush allowed the ban to expire.

so let's say we get step 5 back.
followed by a ban on the sale of any semi automatic weapon
followed by a requirement that only licensed persons can purchase weapons.
followed by a ban on the purchase of firearms and only permitted owners allowed.
followed eventually by a total ban, but it happened so slowly and so incrementally that no one ever stood up and said "f-you" and if they did they were demonized by the press, called crazy, called a loon, made into a criminal, and killed or incarcerated.

We are approaching a point of no return, will anyone take notice in numbers large enough to make a difference?

When that day happens I will move to the south. I sure as hell won't find people willing to stand up on the west coast.

If our freedoms can't be defended I'll leave the country.

When that day happens I will move to the south. I sure as hell won't find people willing to stand up on the west coast.

If our freedoms can't be defended I'll leave the country.

Which day? Where is your line in the sand? I'm not trying to be a dick, just provoke thought. When is enough enough and when is it just too late? I honestly don't know where mine is, I haven't been provoked enough I guess. I know that if someone shows up for my guns, good luck, but if it comes to that it is far too late.

Jeeze I don't frequent the political forum enough :)

Exactly and when was the last time you took action? Who's taking action? What can I do now besides bitch about it on a forum?

I can tell you that I will protect my freedom. I fought for them. They will get my rifle when they pry it from my cold dead hands. Until then I will trust nothing but my rifle.

Edit: oh and my german sheppard

• Sharing this information is taking action. Knowing what you believe and stand for, then expressing yourself boldly and with conviction is taking action. The main reason I focus time and effort to share info on this forum is to help educate others and call them to action, just as I have been. I've learned much from others input here as well, which has caused me to search for more information and verify that which is expressed.
  • Contacting the elected officials in my State/District and voicing my concerns and setting clear expectations with them that if they don't act in my behalf and honor my Will, then they will not be re-elected. I acted as recently as two weeks ago by attending the TAKE BACK UTAH Rally at the State Capitol, where I personally spoke to Sen Orrin Hatch and my Congress. Rep, Rob Bishop. In the past year, I've written multiple emails to them, expressing my opinion regarding the CARS program, Healthcare Reform and the Stimulus Package. I plan on attending the Town Hall Meeting that will be hosted by my State Rep tomorrow evening.
  • Educate yourself on what is going on in State and Federal government, how the actions by Congress directly effect you and your family.
  • Don't confuse a call to action as a call to arms, I hope and pray that things never get to that point.....it's up to us, We the People, to prevent this. Our 2nd Amendment rights are just one of our Freedoms that are in jeopordy, but a very important one. As goodbourbon pointed out, these will be whittled away over time until they are gone, just like all of our other Rights and Freedoms, if we so allow it. An NRA membership is not enough.
  • Bigger government=more control=less Freedom. This is way it has always been, this is how it will always be. Look at the Roman Empire, look at Europe, look at Russia, look at Iran. All perfect examples of what happens to God-given Rights and Freedoms when good men become complacent. There are people in our government who have spent their entire life and political career trying to wealth and power on the backs and at the expense of the taxpayer. They can only gain more power if We allow them to take it.
  • The easy thing to do is nothing. Thinking that "someone else has my back and is taking care of this for me" has put us in this position as a country, little by little our Freedoms are whittled away by those who are greedy for more power and control. If we don't actively oppose those who are working to take away our Freedoms, then we show our support for their actions, through our inaction.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Last edited:
Which day? Where is your line in the sand? I'm not trying to be a dick, just provoke thought. When is enough enough and when is it just too late? I honestly don't know where mine is, I haven't been provoked enough I guess. I know that if someone shows up for my guns, good luck, but if it comes to that it is far too late.

I completely agree I have been thinking about this. I don't really know. I do know the south will be the place. When will they incite large numbers I guess we won't know.
Our nation has been on the wrong path for much longer then just Obama's election.

I watched the army deteriorate as a fighting force. It has become so "PC" there is minimal discipline. The "break down" process in basic training has been all but eliminated and replaced with hugs and cupcakes.
The navy is so far gone sailors back talk nco's and tell them they wont do what there told and they get away with it.

In combat soldiers worry so much about our ROE they get hit before engaging. Soldiers are backstabbing eachother IN COMBAT to look better then others. Sending their brothers to jail.

"The greatest fighting force in the world." is weaker then you know.

Our nation as a whole is becoming impotent I expect failure.

A former Marxist/Communist speaks out concerning who is running our country and what their agenda is.......like it's not blatently obvious.

POWER

Their agenda is to destroy the US Constitution, take away our God-given Rights and Freedoms and make us servants of our leaders. I've always thought Obama was a tool.....further proof.

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video...l=http://www.foxnews.com/glennbeck/index.html

Back