• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Broken: Rear Upper Shock Mount

BigMike80

NAXJA Forum User
I have a broken shock mount (rear/upper) and I'm thinking of using the mounts from my rear swaybar to make "bar pin eliminators" for the rear. Have any of you guys done this before...or have another way to fix the problem?

Here's some pics of what I had in mind: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthrea...sover&pa ge=2 . If anyone wants to give me a hand with fixing this sometime this week it would be appreciated!

Also what are your opinions about the JKS crossover system?

I think you can fish a nut up in that hole (go ahead and laugh guys) your nutcert just roughted out. Your either going to have to do that or cut through the floor.

Get a decent drill bit and a decent drill, oil bit a lot and drill out the holes.
Putting the BPEs on is quite easy, but you'll need two bolts (forget which size ATM) 4 flat washers and two nylon lock nuts as well as 4 new bolts to mount the bar pin eliminators up to the body.
I can take pics of my setup.

Back