• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where can I get...

PO-Dan

NAXJA Forum User
...replacement power door lock mechanism (actuator?)for my '98 Cherokee? I see them for earlier models on eBay often, but seldom for newer models. I am SO VERY TIRED of that terrible noise they make when I hit the lock.unlock button. The fronts work fine but both the back door are crapped out.

Ok, enough rant. Anyone have any idea where I can get them? And no, I cant pay the stealership $130 each for them.

THANKS!

PO-Dan said:
...replacement power door lock mechanism (actuator?)for my '98 Cherokee? I see them for earlier models on eBay often, but seldom for newer models. I am SO VERY TIRED of that terrible noise they make when I hit the lock.unlock button. The fronts work fine but both the back door are crapped out.

Ok, enough rant. Anyone have any idea where I can get them? And no, I cant pay the stealership $130 each for them.

THANKS!

I got a window regulator for my XJ and a co-worker got an actuator for his WJ from this place, for a good price:

http://www.allchryslerparts.com/

Steven

Back