• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pancake rock tomarrow

Putting the pics up:
Picture107.jpg

Picture108.jpg

Picture110.jpg

Picture111.jpg

Picture112.jpg

Picture113.jpg

Picture114.jpg

Picture115.jpg

Picture116.jpg

Picture117.jpg

Picture118.jpg

Picture119.jpg

Picture120.jpg

Picture121.jpg

I still think we should've got pics from the second time I almost went over but then again I probably would have went over if you guys didn't help out. Still sucked haha.

Holy hell that looks worse than my near flops, and I thought mine were bad.

Hard to tell from that angle but it doesnt look like your rear is flexing much. That is my problem. Are your shocks limiting your flex?

Hard to tell from that angle but it doesnt look like your rear is flexing much. That is my problem. Are your shocks limiting your flex?

We should have been checking his shocks instead of helping him get back level!! :)

Yeah... we didn't get pics of the second near miss... but it was way worse than that one. :scared:

Haha yeah I had fun too, just those two times shook me up. I went up it just fine, no real problems, I guess I had a little too much confidence going back down. That and I couldn't really see what I was doing much haha.

jesus! that looks sketchy. looks fun though, once i get my rig running ill have to make it out to SD.

Back