• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spotted at PAP

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
Katella yard

Grey 2 door It's in the line with the CARS vehicles

Dana44 reareand
gas tanks skid
t-case skid

It was a CARS trade-in shame cause the body was in good shape

YOu can still get it/pull parts off it, just not the engine.

Yeah, they want too much money at that place. You can't even offer them whatever cash you have in pocket, they want what the register says. Now, up in the sacto area those good ol boys will barter with all day long. I once got a good radiator,blower fan,stock radio/cass.,and all kinds of sensors and inj. in bottom of bucket for 42.00 bucks. Oh, and I got 7.00 bucks back for radiator core.

further more, on sale weekends those 2 OC yards look like tijuana....
i seriously counted 5 baja plates one time, before turning tail and leaving (i will NOT wait in a long ass line to get in a junkyard....pfft)

i would promote my yard of choice, but i dont want you people buyin all the good stuff!, and its no secret actually.

further more, on sale weekends those 2 OC yards look like tijuana....
i seriously counted 5 baja plates one time, before turning tail and leaving (i will NOT wait in a long ass line to get in a junkyard....pfft)

i would promote my yard of choice, but i dont want you people buyin all the good stuff!, and its no secret actually.

send me a pm.... i wanna know... :p

Back