• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is this?

poorboy_616

NAXJA Forum User
PNW XJ on the plate. White XJ, nice lift, BIG sticker on the hood.

You were in my neck of the woods this week. Long Beach Washington Kite Festival. Parked in the grass lot on Bolstad Ave.

I was driving an older Toronado.

My heep is still down from the wire burn earlier this year.

The wiring is fixed, but other problems have surfaced.......

Not me , but I was in LB on monday. I was in my all black 01 2.5in lift alloy 8 hole rims and 31in toyos. Weather sucked, to windy for my puny kites and no sunshine. But, habd a great burger at the Corral.

Thanks guys.

When I see someone with a familiar sticker or the vehicle looks familiar, I am inclined to ask.

I also saw him driving around, but was unable to flag him down.

My Heep will be up and going next week. The battery took a crap, plus I have a screwed up shoulder (still) so major repairs have been on hold.

Now that I am no longer covering for a co-worker (60+/wk) I have the time to get a new battery and get it to the shop.

That was me, went down the kite festival and stayed there in ocean park, first time on the beach down there, had a great time.

Cool

I am glad you had a great time. I cruised my half dead Cherokee around Ocean Park for a few minutes, but I was in a Gold Toronado most of the time....

Kite festival is fun, and always draws a crowd.

Back