• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Automotive Lighting USA (Chatsworth) SUCKS

DeathValleyPaul

NAXJA Forum User
They sent me the wrong item then charged me a restocking fee to return it. They told me what to order and I received it, it did not fit so F them!

They sell H-4, Xenon, etc.

THEY SUCK

i work w/ people who know people who've spent 500$ on a low-only HID conversion kit....
back when i first got my HID's, some friends went to a local shop, only to be quoted something like $300, + installation, for simple h4 conversion kits!

tons of people trying to make money off aftermarket lighting!
glad tcm_glx has all my lighting needs taken care of now!

THey suck even more. They wont cover the postage for the return.
AUTOMOTIVE LIGHTING USA SUCKS!

My credit card people are not going to give them one cent thank goodness.

These people are worms. They made the mistake and they think I should pay for it.

They SUCK! All bad vendors should be blogged when they screw a NAXJA member!

Tony is a traitor!

although...he did buy a Ford, so he ain't soooo bad.

;)

you dont like my ford???

3829042190_2488d912a4_b.jpg

THey suck even more. They wont cover the postage for the return.
AUTOMOTIVE LIGHTING USA SUCKS!

My credit card people are not going to give them one cent thank goodness.

These people are worms. They made the mistake and they think I should pay for it.

They SUCK! All bad vendors should be blogged when they screw a NAXJA member!

After you credit card issues the chargeback, email them and tell them to send you an empty, pre-addressed, postage paid box if they want their items returned. Tell them you won't even go to the effort of finding the shipping materials or taking the package to the post office or UPS store. Tell them you want all packaging and a pickup.

:firedevil

Yes Tony, I like your Ford!

;)

Good stuff, cause I still like your XJ!!! It you I have a problem with hahahahaha!!

Shoot, we gotta plan on hanging out at truckhaven this coming year!!:cheers::cheers:

Back