• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RCV CV Axle kits

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone here interested in a set?

If we can get a yes from 4 (MAYBE 3) people I can get you some great pricing. 30% off I think all across the board.

Thats about 785 for a JK set or 700-725$ a set for XJ/TJ sets.

These are lifetime warranty thru out! You will never break one they say. And its very possible you wont either!

Posting here cause i dont want to deal with people in different states, to much logistics.

Robert
RWK Haus Supply

Well first and formost they are a complete inner and outer with CV instead of Ujoint axle kit. But the CV is is shown to be just as strong as Jacks (CTM) strongest ujoint when you compare 760x (Dana 44/30) to this CV and the dana 60 stuff to dana 60 stuff also. Thern comes the main benifits.
NO MORE Osculating of the tires when you are even at a slight turn in the wheel. Dont know if many understand this? But with ujoints, when the tires are not perfectly straight, the tire then start to turn at different speeds. Not between each tire but take one tire, turn the wheel slightly or even worst 1/2 way to lock, and keep consistant speed from the engine. That tire will turn fast then slow then fast then slow, etc... osculate.

Thats bad cause when one tire is getting a better bite or trapped, and IF that tire side ujoint is in the wrong position and in the "fast" or up ramp of the osculation, then its getting more torque and alot more prone to breaking. CV's dont have the design flaw.

Then you get a lifetime you break it they fix it warranty.

Avail for "super" front kits also in 30spline inners..

SO thats what they are..

Oh and they are typically 985$ a set!
Jeep-TJ-Axles.gif

Last edited:
Sweet!

I had only seen them for D60's, which are unbreakable, and for Toyota axles, which Longfield has been making. RCV has been making CV's for other applications, nice to see they're making them for Jeeps.

The best thing about these things is you can apply full power at full lock without having to worry about :explosion
If you do sand dunes at all then this is very important as if you don't make it all the way to the top of the dune you have to turn the wheel to lock and punch it to ensure you don't roll back down the dune face. I would SO be all over this if I could scrape up $750.

both 27 and 30 for the dana 30 TJ/XJ

Back