• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ARB gear oil?

nochance9

NAXJA Forum User
So we just bought this 01 XJ that the previous owner didn't know a darn thing about, just had a shop do everything for him. But we needed a ride and the price was right. ARBs front & back, about 6" of mix matched parts ( thought he had an ad-a-leaf but the leafs had an RE part # on em lol) regeared except he doesn't know what to! feels like 4.56s with the 33s... Anyways, back on topic... Tommorow i plan on doing everything he might have/probably neglected. Oil, Trans fluid, clean out K&N, and change out the diff oil. So since i've never had anything as expensive as an ARB i have no idea what oil to put in! I searched around but found conflicting answers.. Some say that ARB told them to use oil with a lsd additive while others say that ARB told them not to use oil with an lsd additive because it eats away at the seals.... So i was hoping you guys could help a brotha out and set me straight.

Back