• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

engine puller

Wiser

NAXJA Forum User
anyone near fontana have an engine puller (shop crane) i can barrow??:exclamati

Barrow???? whats that? is like that bartering????
its more like i go and pick it up. pull my engine out of my jeep. take it to russ. get my engine back from Russ. put it back in and go wheel.:twak:

hey anthony i have a engine hoist. it's mobile too... call be when you get it all unbolted and ready to pull, ill bring the tow truck and we'll lift it out of there.

hey anthony i have a engine hoist. it's mobile too... call be when you get it all unbolted and ready to pull, ill bring the tow truck and we'll lift it out of there.
ohh man thanks a bunch. alright we'll set something up while inhaling plates of buffalo wild wings.:thumbup: :D

anyone near fontana have an engine puller (shop crane) i can barrow??:exclamati

I have one also. We used it to pull BHicks motor. It has a wobbly leg, but works. I can throw it in the Jeep and take it to your place after work.

anthony is you heep backed into you driveway or nosed in? if its nosed in then a hoist would be easier (i need to get my truck in front of it) we'll talk at the M&G

I have one with a wooden leg and an eye patch, but it works great.
But you would need to borrw it from the guy who is borrowing it :doh:

My dad has one he might let you borrow.

wow thanks guys for all your offers. ill keep everyone posted with my plans.

Back