• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Selling parts for medical bills

desertrandy

NAXJA Forum User
I have some parts I need to sell to pay medical bills but can't post in the for sale section so i am posting here because I will be down in Simi valley this weekend August 22 and 23 and thought if anybody was interested it would save on shipping costs. Besides, I lived in Simi Valley for 37 years and when I first joined NAXJA i was living there so hopefully this post will be allowed to stay. That being said the parts I have for sale are:

pair of used 27 spline axle shafts for a Chrysler 8.25 rearend $ 20.00

pair of 29 spline axle shafts (8.25" brand new) from Quadratec $ 80.00

pair of Dana 30 chrome alloy outer shafts (brand new) 27 spline
with brand new in box 760-x u-joints $ 140.00

pair of complete Dana 30 axle shafts completely assembled with
new unitbearing hubs, dust shields and new 260-x u-joints
(I just removed the three bolts at the knuckle and slid them out) $ 120.00

Np231 transfer case 23 spline (168,000 miles) works great no issues $ 60.00

brand new stock length rear shackles from Quadratec $ 30.00 for both

new polyurethane transmission mount $ 10.00

new polyurethane motor mounts for the 4.0 engine $ 20.00 for both

entended front lower bumpstops (the hockey pucks) 1.5 taller than stock $ 20.00

entended rear snubber bumpstop ( the black rubber one that hangs
from the unibody) 2 inches longer than stock and brand new $ 20.00 for both

Non Jeep item: I have a Perma Cool heavy duty six pass transmission
cooler with attached fan that was only used for about 500 miles $ 40.00

Hopefully someone might have a use for some of this stuff and hopefully I will
be able to meet some of you.

Randy

im curious as to why you cant post in the for sale section, you are a paying member and should be able to post anwhere on the site.

I can't post in the socal section because I am officially a member of the Sierra Chapter since I live in Ridgecrest. I tried posting but it came back as not being authorized. I can post in the classifieds but since I will be down in Simi, I thought if anyone in that area was interested, they could save on shipping.

I can't post in the socal section because I am officially a member of the Sierra Chapter since I live in Ridgecrest. I tried posting but it came back as not being authorized. I can post in the classifieds but since I will be down in Simi, I thought if anyone in that area was interested, they could save on shipping.

That is strange as I have posted in the Sierra For Sale Section in the past.

Sorry to hijack your thread but Grimm! I'm surprised to see your name in black! Weren't you a paid member through like 2013 or something like that??
:wave:

...And now back to your regularly scheduled program :cheers:

Back