• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New to my xj, This is what i want to do... how can i do it?

GunshowfoshoW

NAXJA Forum User
hi guys, i have a 2000 4 door sport. it has a Rubicon express 4.5 inch lift, fox 2.0 resevoir shocks all the way around. 31's, and a t case drop with extended driveline.

so what i want to be able to do is, take it to the dunes and go fast. i want to hit some jumps to get some decent air. breaking stuff is inevideble i know, but what would be the best setup to possibly help prevent breaking stuff?

so far i want some fiberglass fenders, i dont really care about the bumpers either. im open to everything. i dont want to spend over like 5-6k.

one of my questions is, should i bump up to larger shocks and move the mounts up higher?

sorry but im used to broncos and recently switched over

Thanks!:spam:

sorry but im used to broncos and recently switched over

Wheres Tony? haha

anyways... your setup kinda sounds like mine at the moment minus the rear shocks part. If your budget is as high as 5-6k then you can pretty much get that thing going pretty good since you already have the lift and shocks.

Bigger tires, taller gear ratio for bottom end power. The sand really robs you of power, you will need gears. Also,some enhancements to your cooling system, maybe a bigger radiatior or electic fan.

Wheres Tony? haha

anyways... your setup kinda sounds like mine at the moment minus the rear shocks part. If your budget is as high as 5-6k then you can pretty much get that thing going pretty good since you already have the lift and shocks.
awesome, its gonna be kinda long and strung out throughour like 5 or 6 years. im joining the air force and when i get out is when ill be doing most of the upgrades. an 18 year old kid cant afford much haha

Welcome to Naxja.. your in dallas oregon, welcome to the internet too!
haha seriously, i think half of the people around here dont even know what a computer is!
Go back to the bronco. Hahahahah!

hey whats up, im liftedbroncboy on FSB.com

and lastly, here's a pic of the bronco how it sits right now. imo, it sits at a perfect height.

awesome, its gonna be kinda long and strung out throughour like 5 or 6 years. im joining the air force and when i get out is when ill be doing most of the upgrades. an 18 year old kid cant afford much haha

haha seriously, i think half of the people around here dont even know what a computer is!

hey whats up, im liftedbroncboy on FSB.com

and lastly, here's a pic of the bronco how it sits right now. imo, it sits at a perfect height.

OMG your bronco looks just like a jeep!

haha welcome, word of advice here on naxja theres alot of BS.

Fiberglass for sure,trim the rear,then you can run 33's. Gear's,truss the axles,frame plating.Nice light tube bumpers w/a front skid,cage,harness.CO2 or OBA.Take a good look at some Jeepspeed builds,you'll learn alot.

actually all that is what i had in mind. although my tires are awesome in the sand already, i want to keep my 31's for now. when theyre worn, ill get some 33's. OBA would be friggin awesome. cant wait

Back