• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what transmissions bolt to a 2.5L

jmaxj

NAXJA Forum User
like the title says, beside the ax4 and ax5 are there any others? anyone? anyone?

i do beleive with a bellhousing from a certain year dakota with a 2.5 you could run an aw4 or ax15.

comancheclub.com has some good info on that

The early 150ci has the same bellhousing pattern (as I recall) as the GM 2.8L/3.1L/3.4L RWD. So, anything that bolts to those should be compatible.

The later ones (and I honestly can't remember when it changed) should share the bell pattern with the AMC I6/V8.

What have you got in mind?

The early 150ci has the same bellhousing pattern (as I recall) as the GM 2.8L/3.1L/3.4L RWD. So, anything that bolts to those should be compatible.

The later ones (and I honestly can't remember when it changed) should share the bell pattern with the AMC I6/V8.

What have you got in mind?

i want anything 5spd really, and i'm having a hard time finding a decent ax5 so i was checking my options really, i was told that a 90-94 toyota sr5 fits but it wasnt the most reliable source.

Back