• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fiberglass fenders

surf2snow

NAXJA Forum User
I’m looking to upgrade to fiberglass fenders. Yes I’ve searched and read post from 2004 and I’m asking what people have and how do they like them and holding up? I like Glassworks unlimited, who has them and what color do they come in? I know I can paint them but if there are white I don’t need to.

Kevin

ive got the flat top hannemans and i love em. they bugg some people but i really like the look, i think its a bit more agressive looking than the rounded out glassworks fenders. i am just over in North Torrance if you would like to come take a look at them. ive had em on there for almost 4 years.

I have the Hennamens also. They show up in a dull white color.

I've hit alot of thick brush with no cracking. If you lay it up against a rock it will probably crack like any other fiber glass product but I'm pretty sure a metal fender will dent and crinkle, so whats the difference. IMO

I have only broke one in a roll-over (at some speed) but it also mangled the rest of the body and roof...
381160438_ec3ea02506.jpg

mine have survived a few bounces off some heavy overhanging tree limbs in big bear, i was pretty surprised. as national said they show up sort of a flat white color.

Back