• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ cake toping...

XJ4Christ

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know where I might find one or fab one lol. I told my wife she has to make my birthday cake with one on it. Humm maybe i till just tell her to make it really big :D

doh i posted this in wrong area i am sorry about that :(.

You could tell her to just make an XJ-shaped cake...

Either way, I want pictures!

I was going to pick one up I saw in a pic for my kid sister (as a joke, but I didn't know where to find the thing,) where he's running away and she's pointing a shotgun at him. You'd have to know the kids - but it would have been funny as all get-out!

not an XJ but one of my favs :D

CakeTopper.bmp

Did somebody say "CAKE" ?
DSC01020.jpg
[/

Does anyone have pictures of the cake we had at the 25th Anniv. event in Moab last year.
Although not XJ shaped, it was total off-road!
And Dean's wife makes the killer cookies..

:D

You could get some of the Matchbox XJ' s off of eBay.

Here's the cake Rich and Kim had made for my 50th and Slim's going away. My half is with the palm trees and Slim's half has the pine trees. They couldn't find any Matchbox Jeeps, so they used a couple of Broncos.

cake.jpg

Hey I love all the cake pics :).

My wife made me a nice cake for my birthday :). Only thing is she didnt make an XJ :(. I should have guessed as she was the :chef: and she recently got a YJ that she had something else in mind :)....

I will post some pics here in a sec :)

4 cake batches, some donuts, a lot of frosting and other things...

HPIM1134.jpg

HPIM1130.jpg

HPIM1131.jpg

HPIM1132.jpg

I told my wife the jeep was "high centered" and if she would have had more time it needed a "hi lift jack" :p. (oh and sorry about that one pic being sideways.. i havent figured out how to get it to go straight on photobucket yet ).

Our first cuts I decided it would be fun to go "topless" :).

HPIM1136.jpg

Oh very nice XJ cake!!! :).

Did you have it done or did you do it? If you did it how did you make the frosting so smooth? :)

heres one that i made for a M&G.... nothing fancy like that xj wedding cake but it was fun to do.... and yes it is on full widths! :)

jeepcakeback.jpg

jeepcake-1.jpg

I like that cake too! :). I think it must have been white at one time until it went thru a mud frosting bath :woohoo:

Back